In my first blog, I have tried to introduce you with the main concept of love physics. The basic logic is simply derived from the common fundamental law of physics. based on this, I drew up the application to the life experience that human being always wish to come across. In the gravitational law of attraction, it is stated that two masses separated by a distance D exert a force into each other. If we apply the same principle to love experience of human being, the common and natural love and taking a man has M1 (mass 1) and a woman with M2 (mass 2) and D distance between them, then;
F = G[M1*M2/D^2]
Where, F = Force of Love
M1 = Mass of man
M2 = Mass of woman
D = Distance between the lovers
G= Gravitation Constant, 6.674×10−11 N m2 kg−2
(Let’s keep the gravitational constant as it is as it will remain constant in the whole process)
Assumption 1: The distance in between remains constant.
1. If M1 = M2, then, both objects exert equal force of attraction, equal love, a fair love. And sometimes, both may not feel what is going on in between. In this regard, either may miss the chance to fall in love. But, if it happened by chance that both are passionate enough to engage with, a fair and rational love can be developed. Economically, “No comparative advantage” exists in between.
2. If M1 > M2, then, the man will have more force of attraction and the woman will be gravitated towards the man. The man has full control while the woman falls in submission. The man may not love the woman but one thing sure is, the woman is in love with the man. This is a case when a woman is attracted by a man.
3. If M1 < M2, The woman is not in love with the man but the man does.
Assumption 2: When the two masses remain the same but distance in between varies,
1. When distance in between is very close. Here, the force of attraction is very huge. As the force is inversely proportional to the square of the distance in between, the two should maintain a proper distance so that the love affairs they have can be safe enough to keep up to the level required. Suppose, two lovers are almost kissing each other. If you are in love now, just try it. The magnitude of attraction is very huge that something is coming almost out of control, the feelings, emotions of being very close. If someone comes in, sure he/she will be in danger. Better to leave the area free and follow what the force is going into.
2. When the distance in between is far. This is like not seeing each other. In this regard, the force of attraction is very low. And if time increases, the attraction may diminish reaching to zero. Conscience may come in between or the spirit may try to preserve this force as a potential one, hence, potential force. But, it is good only if it s for short time.
Work of love
Work is a product of force and perpendicular distance. Minimum work is required when the two human beings are facing each other. And specially this can be materialized during sex. You know what I mean any way.
Energy of love
Love Energy is the capacity of a love system to perform work. It exists in several forms such as heat, kinetic or mechanical energy, light, potential energy, electrical, or other forms. This energy is generated in different situations. For example, during kissing. While kissing, the feelings are beyond words. Everything within just melts down. Eyes are closed, sound remains silent except with frequent deep breathing. This deep breathing is a sign of the oxygen exchange and hence burning. At this time, the blood temperature rises and the whole muscles erect. This is the perfect moment of love exchange. The energy here is of all types and everybody responds accordingly.
Power of Love
Power is the quantity work has to do with a force causing a displacement. In this regard, time is considered. The more you close together the more power is required to keep that love healthy. Time is the main factor then. When you give time to your beloved one, when you spend energy for a considerable amount of time, the love grows and it can last longer. When the two objects are closer, definitely the attraction grows. but this attraction can fade away if it is not given enough time. Sometimes, people assume that sex is the ultimate end of being in love. This is a false perception. Just being closer and spending enough time can produce a tremendous love affection. This is what it happens to classmates, this is what it happens to workmates. Couples or lovers sometimes ignore this time factor and become the first eye witness to see their love crushed.
Cost of Love
if we take time as an economic resource, definitely the cost is very huge. Spending more time can be a healthy way of staying in love. But, life is of all dimensions. hence, a comparative advantage must be introduced. All the externalities must be well calculated so that the love affair can just be healthy and consider the other dimensions. One needs to live in an economical well-being, one wants social well-being and more than that one needs Self-being. All theses must be calculated enough so that LOVE is worth enough to experience it.
Introduction to Love Physics ends here. If you want more materials, just search it on your life library. As for me, it is enough here.
Meditation of the day!