A call that has never got a RECEIVER. Ezi ERI-TEL yu koynu negeru.
PFDJ built a telephone service that never works well and Ezi Eri-Tel yu, zidewelkumlu amil ayterekben. kiblu seb tok abilom.
But now, the reverse is going on.
Ezi Hizbi Ertra yu. n’Tsawiet higdef zikewin yezan yebilnan koynu negeru.
These are the true Eritrean people, we do not have ears for your call.
From 12/02/2014 to 25/02/2014
Within 13 days, 20 calls!
PFDJ has no more any listener.
1. Call made on parents and teachers to enhance role with a view to raising students’ competence
2. Call made for enhanced community health activities in remote areas of Hagaz sub-zone
3. Call made for empowerment of community-based sports activities
4. Call made for empowerment of positive peer pressure
5. Call made for nurturing versatile youth in Emini-Haili sub-zone
6. Eritrean community members in Sweden set up Joint Committee representing all national establishment branches
7. Call made on the youth to preserve their history, culture and societal values
8. Call made for stepped-up efforts towards doing away with harmful customary practices in Ginda
9. Inhabitants of Adi-Niamin reiterate readiness to step up participation in national development programs
10. Commander of Police Force calls for enhanced role on the part of school administrations and students regarding crime prevention
11. NUEYS Chairman calls on citizens to step up efforts with a view to nurturing virtuous youths
12. Parents call for higher societal care for children victimized by Autism and Downs Syndrome
13. Inhabitants of Galanefhi sub-zone reiterate readiness to back up national development programs
14. NUEW members in Hagaz sub-zone assert readiness to enhance participation in national development programs
15. Inhabitants of Goluj sub-zone called upon to enhance role as regards conservation of natural resources
16. Call made for integrated efforts to implement development programs
17. Community engagement in development programs due to continue with higher organization in Debarwa sub-zone
18. Inhabitants of Hagaz sub-zone reiterate readiness to back up national development programs
19. Eritrean community members in Kenya reiterate readiness to step up participation in State affairs
20. Eritrean community members in Oakland conduct meeting with a view to voicing staunch resistance against external conspiracy